Friday, October 11, 2013

Casting Shadows: A Dance in Shadow and Whisper Mix

[So, here's the soundtrack I put together for Dance in Shadow and Whisper. Definitely best to listen to if you've already read the book, but I won't provide any context! The links below will take you to Youtube videos until I can gather the songs for 8Track or something similar.]

  1. Heads Will Roll Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  2. Another Case Uh Huh Her
  3. A Beautiful Lie 30 Seconds to Mars
  4. The Sweet Hello, The Sad Goodbye (bassflow remix) Roxette
  5. Heavy In Your Arms Florence & The Machine
  6. Manifest Destiny Zola Jesus
  7. Still Here Digital Daggers
  8. I Never Told You What I Do For A Living My Chemical Romance
  9. In the Middle of the Night Within Temptation
  10. This is Not the End (Moon Version) The Bravery

No comments:

Post a Comment