Friday, June 21, 2013

Dance in Shadow and Whisper is AVAILABLE

AGGGHHHHHGHGH. So, here it is. If you haven't yet seen, we've added the links to the tabs because you can now officially purchase your own digital copy of Dance in Shadow and Whisper.


The paperback is currently being reviewed. From there, we'll get our sample copy, check to make sure everything's all good, make any necessary corrections, and then finalize everything.

Status updates on how things are going will come soon, along with where we go from here! For now, a bit of rest and seclusion because nerves. Victoria's so excited that she hasn't stopped making noises.

Thanks so much to everyone for their support! You all have really helped boost us up. Like, seriously. For real.

3 comments:

  1. That's really cool! Good luck and hope it sells well!(If it's free to do so, I might set up an account on B&S, and then I can read the free sample. :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (Also, I replied to your signal boost on your blog, not sure if the comment showed up because it disappeared when I posted it??? I hope you got it!)

      You can download either a nook or kindle app for your computer or phone and it's completely free!

      Delete
    2. (It's okay, it came up. :3 )
      I didn't know you can download them on computers; I might do that now! Thanks for letting me know. ;3

      Delete